EASA Supplement Revision Now Available
The first revision for the model European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) supplement is now available. Update your library today.
The supplement is designed for U.S.-based, FAA-certificated repair stations who wish to work on EU-registered aircraft (civil aeronautical components under the regulatory control of EASA) and plan to apply for EASA part 145 approval. The model supplement has been slightly revised to comply with EASA-FAA Maintenance Annex Guidance Change 3 and Change 4 and includes the following changes and additions—
- Updated URLs to EASA website and revised FAA Form 8130-3
- Added a renewal process paragraph
- Added a statement that MAG changes must be implemented within 90 days of the revision publication
- Enhanced note to user for working away paragraphs and options
- Revised line maintenance section
- Re-wrote and organized paragraph on components eligible for installation
- Added paragraph to address suspected unapproved parts procedure
Companies that purchased the original version may order the revision for free. For first-time buyers, the publication is available at the member price of $300.00, or $600.00 for non-members. To place your order, please visit http://arsa.org/publications.