News & Media
As the voice of the aviation maintenance industry, ARSA works to keep its members informed about news and trends affecting repair stations and educate the public, media, and policymakers about the industry. The association welcomes requests from the media for interviews, background briefings, and official comments on news affecting the aviation industry. Our expertise includes (but is not limited to):
- Aviation-related legislative and political issues;
- The impact of current and pending FAA rulemakings and guidance;
- The growth and global economic impact of the aviation maintenance industry;
- Repair station operations and procedures; and
- Technical aspects of air carrier maintenance programs.
Latest association press statements and announcements.
Information about ARSA’s efforts to promote contract maintenance as the backbone of aviation.
ARSA-supported esearch measures the global and state-by-state economic and employment impact of the global MRO market and the value of international cooperation in aviation maintenance services.
A list of websites that may be useful or of interest to those in the aviation maintenance community.
A list of all ARSA advocacy activities.
Information about ARSA’s weekly e-mail blast, ARSA Dispatch, and monthly members-only newsletter, the hotline.
Industry calendar and more information about ARSA-sponsored events.