New Government Affairs Committee Launched
In order to ensure ARSA’s legislative program continues to build upon its recent successes, the Association unveiled a new government affairs committee (GAC) that represents a diverse range of regions and sectors of the aviation maintenance industry.
The members of the GAC include:
- David Albert, vice president of external affairs at Sequa/Chromalloy in Columbia, Md.
- Bob Arnett, vice president of quality at Barfield, Inc. in Miami, Fla.
- Kip Blakely, vice president of industry and government relations at TIMCO in Greensboro, N.C.
- Paul Creider, sr. director of global engineering and quality at Nordam in Tulsa, Okla.
- (Ex Officio) Gary Fortner, vice president of quality control & engineering at Fortner Engineering in Glendale, Calif.
- Paul Hawthorne, director of global support quality at Moog Aircraft Group in East Aurora, NY
- Gary Jordan, president & CEO at Jordan Propeller Services in San Antonio, Texas
- Jennifer Weinbrecht, vice president of compliance at Component Repair Technologies in Mentor, Ohio
Partcipants will serve as the association’s “go-to” people for legislative issue grassroots and response efforts. Among other activities, GAC members will be asked to host facility visits for elected officials, call on industry colleagues to use ARSAaction.org, write local lawmakers regarding legislative issues, and participate in conference calls.
For more information about the GAC, please contact ARSA Communications Manager Josh Pudnos.