ARSA is the voice of the aviation maintenance industry on Capitol Hill. In addition to representing your interests in the legislative process, ARSA’s lobbying team has a wealth of knowledge and resources to help you and your employees get personally engaged to influence Congress. The Association’s legislative program is your resource for information about the aviation maintenance industry’s policy priorities and advocacy best practices. ARSA’s robust legislative efforts complement our renowned regulatory expertise.
Our overarching goal is to enact legislation that creates a more favorable economic climate for repair stations and to beat back efforts to unnecessarily drive up repair station costs of doing business or undermine free trade in aviation maintenance services. We work to ensure your company can operate free from congressional micromanagement in an environment that fosters growth. The Association’s legislative team makes sure that lawmakers understand the consequences of their actions on your business.
We advance your interests by:
- Educating policymakers about the contract maintenance industry’s contributions to flight safety, airline efficiency, and economic growth.
- Monitoring legislation and alerting our members to new threats.
- Meeting with lawmakers and congressional staff to explain our industry’s position on key issues.
- Participating in congressional hearings.
- Participating in industry coalitions to advance common interests.
- Providing information and resource to our members to help them influence the policy process.
You are the critical element to the industry’s success! ARSA needs your help to get our message to lawmakers. Our legislative action center makes getting involved as easy as clicking a mouse. Visit here for information about how you can help promote the maintenance industry through grassroots action and political participation, including ARSA PAC.
With lawmakers constantly scrutinizing the aviation maintenance industry, staying on top of developments in our nation’s capital is more important than ever. Here you can find information about ARSA’s legislative priorities.
Take advantage of ARSA’s data center for the most-recent economic reports, industry analysis and data. Inform yourself to best tell the story of aviation maintenance.
Click here for to see ARSA’s archive of legislative news and updates.