Spread YOUR Word!
Regular readers of ARSA’s Dispatch newsletter will recognize the association’s weekly periodical as a concise roundup of news and updates impacting the maintenance community. The communication’s team reviews key sources every day and in order to ensure the Dispatch covers key policy updates, highlights ARSA’s work on behalf of the industry, calls association members and allies to action and appropriately celebrates the good work of maintenance providers worldwide.
You can help continue to improve the newsletter by:
(1) Ensuring that you, your colleagues and industry contacts are subscribed. Contact Kimberly Dimmick for assistance.
(2) Sending interesting news pieces and/or relevant media outlets to Brett Levanto for possible inclusion in the Dispatch (or providing commentary on pieces already included..
(3) MOST IMPORTANT: Getting ARSA’s communication’s team looped in on any press releases, events or other communications from your company that deserve wider circulation (again, start with Brett Levanto).
The aviation maintenance industry consists mostly of small-to-medium-sized businesses who depend on ARSA to ensure a consistent flow of useful information. Help in that work by getting involved in the association’s communications efforts: It is already spreading the word…help it to spread YOUR word.
Reminder 1: An Occasional Word from Our Sponsors
From time to time, ARSA provides a mechanism for sponsors of its Dispatch and hotline newsletters to reach readers directly through sponsored “blast” emails. Allowing this advertising option gives companies a chance to directly show their support of the association and provide useful information and resources to readers.
While receiving this message, ARSA subscribers and members should be assured that:
(1) The frequency of special “blast” messages is kept to a minimum. This maintains the special focus provided to advertisers sending the messages and prevents “overload” in readers’ inboxes.
(2) Advertisers are not provided direct access to newsletter subscription lists. Messages are constructed and distributed through ARSA’s partner Multiview, which oversees its periodicals.
(3) ARSA team members review and approve all messages prior to distribution.
For questions about ARSA’s advertising options, including ways to stand up for the association through your company’s support, contact Vice President of Communications Brett Levanto (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reminder 2: Don’t Let Technology Keep You From ARSA
hanks to spam filters, firewalls and quarantines, it can sometimes be difficult to get into your inbox – help us get through. Get access to every newsletter, update and reminder by ensure that the following domains don’t get flagged as spam:
@arsa.org (direct emails/alerts)
@potomac-law.com (messages from members of ARSA’s management team)
Know What to Look For
Weekly: The Dispatch newsletter is distributed every Wednesday.
Monthly: The hotline newsletter is distributed the first week of each month.
Various: Member alerts are distributed as necessary – usually the association sends two or three each month.
Membership Term Dependent: Renewal reminders begin flowing out 90 days before the expiration of membership term.
From time to time and for various reasons, members report duplicate delivery of ARSA emails. If this happens to you, contact Brett Levanto to explore the problem and try to correct it.
To learn more about ARSA’s communications efforts – including how to advertise – visit arsa.org/news-media. For assistance with technical issues, consult your organization’s IT department/assistant as necessary.