ARSA is the only association devoted to the unique needs of the global civil aviation maintenance industry. The association is dedicated to helping its more than 400 member companies run their operations more efficiently and effectively, while continuing to ensure the safety of aircraft worldwide.
To that end, ARSA endeavors to:
- Raise the legislative and regulatory profile of the aviation maintenance industry.
- Help regulators develop guidance, policy, and interpretations that are clear, concise, and consistent, and applied uniformly to all similarly situated companies and individuals.
- Work with legislators on Capitol Hill to advance an agenda that benefits industry and aviation safety in general.
- Differentiate between government functions and industry responsibilities.
- Provide training, advisory materials, news services, and regulatory expertise to ensure members remain compliant in a heavily regulated industry.
- Offer technical and legal expertise to analyze and respond to government actions.
Ensuring good government and fair oversight is hard work—ARSA does the spadework that provides the aviation industry with the essential knowledge and practical advice needed to ensure business survival.
The association takes seriously its responsibility to protect free market competition in the aviation maintenance industry. Click here to read the policy.
Whether operating domestically or internationally, repair stations confront myriad challenges that threaten their efficiency, profitability, and growth. The ARSA Strategic Plan bolsters the association in four key areas. Click here to review the plan.
This document outlines the governance of ARSA. Click here to learn more.
To find the current list of ARSA elected officers, appointed officers and directors, click here.
Learn more about ARSA by reading its operating manual. Click here to read the bylaws.
If you have an issue that needs attention – regulatory compliance, legislative advocacy, anything – before you call anyone else, ask ARSA first. If you want to learn more about the association, the resources available to members or want to share information about the aviation maintenance community, the association’s staff will listen: click here to start.
Get to know the ARSA team and find contact information. Click here to review.