Members Getting Members
The best form of advertising is word of mouth. Use the Members Getting Members Toolkit to recruit an ARSA member and your company will receive a discounted membership rate for your next membership term. It really is that easy.
Take a look at who has recently taken advantage of the program:
- Action Research Corporation dba ARC referred by Unicorp
- Marvel-Schebler Aircraft Carburetors, LLC referred by Aero Accessories, Inc.
- Aerospace Turbine Rotables, Inc. referred by Piedmont Propulsion Systems, LLC
- Aircraft Electrical Components, Inc. referred by Pac West Helicopters, Inc.
- JETTECH, LLC. referred by Aero Mechanical Industries
- Tennessee Aircraft Company, Inc. referred by Turbine Standard, Ltd.
- For each paid membership referral, the referring member will receive a credit of 10% of the applicant’s dues on its forthcoming membership renewal. For example, if you refer a $1,800 member, you will receive a credit of $180 towards your next membership renewal.
- The maximum benefit is 100% of the referring member’s annual membership dues.
- The applicant must clearly indicate on its application the name of the member company that referred it for membership.
Become a Champion
A great way to recruit members is to promote the association actively at industry meetings and trade shows. Champions display ARSA-provided floor or wall literature cases, complete with ARSA brochures, at their company exhibit booths.
Thanks to our Champions!